Material: Borosilicate Glass + Ceramic Lid + Silicone Seal
Volume: 0.5 Gal 2L
Borosilicate glass body, high temperature resistant, easy to clean
Transparent body, can see clearly kefir making whole process
Ceramic lid with special silicone seal, enclosed anaerobic fermentation environment
Model: With Kefir Smoothie Recipes / Without Recipes
kefir vs yogurt
Yogurt and kefir are both cultured milk products rich in protein, calcium, B vitamins and potassium.
Their differences lie in consistency and the numbers and types of beneficial bacteria they contain.
Kefir has a thinner consistency than yogurt and is typically sold as a beverage. You can drink it, pour it over cereal
and granola, or blend it with fruit to make a smoothie.
Kefir typically contains three times the amount of probiotic cultures than yogurt. A higher probiotic count per
serving means bigger potential benefits to your digestive health and immune system.
9 Evidence-Based Health Benefits of Kefir
1. Kefir is a Fantastic Source of Many Nutrients
2. Kefir is a More Powerful Probiotic Than Yogurt
3. Kefir Has Potent Antibacterial Properties
4. Kefir Can Improve Bone Health and Lower The Risk of Osteoporosis
5. Kefir May be Protective Against Cancer
6. The Probiotics in it May Help With Various Digestive Problems
7. Kefir is Generally Well Tolerated by People Who Are Lactose Intolerant
8. Kefir May Improve Symptoms of Allergy and Asthma
9. Kefir is Easy to Make at Home
With Recipes, Without Recipes