Lab-Created Diamonds vs. Mined Diamonds
We are always at the forefront of diamond science and innovation, continually pushing boundaries by working with groundbreaking labs and scientists to improve lab-created diamond technology. Our lab-created diamonds (also referred to as man-made diamonds, grown diamonds, cultivated diamonds, and synthetic diamonds) are chemically, physically and optically identical to mined diamonds. Lab-created diamonds are an eco-friendly, conflict-free and an affordable alternative to mined diamonds.
Benefits to the Consumer:
The ability to create laboratory-grown diamonds that are physically, chemically, and optically
equivalent to mined diamonds has many significant benefits to consumers:
-Laboratory-grown diamonds offer significant environmental advantages over mined
diamonds and requires a fraction of the resources of mining operations. This has become
an important criterion for some consumers.11
– Laboratory-grown diamonds offer a conflict-free source of diamonds.
– Laboratory-grown diamonds have introduced, for the first time, competition to the diamond
industry. At the same price that a consumer would buy a much smaller, flawed mined
diamond, they can now have a number of different options, including:
(1) A laboratory-grown diamond with the same 4C’s and same style at a lower price;
(2) A better Clarity at the same price;
(3) A higher Color at the same price; or
(4) A larger Carat weight at the same price.